AUDIT & ASSURANCE SERVICES
We engage with our clients on a continuous basis to ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements, including disclosures and provide constructive, value-added delivery.
- Statutory Audit – Expressing an opinion on the true and fairness of financial statements of the company as required under the statute, accounting standards and guidelines issued by the regulator.
- Tax Audit – Auditing the financial statements of an entity in accordance with the provisions of the Income tax of India and providing disclosures through specified formats.
- Management Audit – Audit of specific operational management functions (viz. purchase, sales, inventory, fixed assets, special purpose accounting, mergers, acquisitions etc.) wherein we closely work with the management in improving overall efficiency.
- Forensic Audit – Audits undertaken at specific request of the management to improveand detect or mitigate chances of fraud or misappropriation of resources/ funds.
- Internal Financial Controls Reporting – Reviews undertaken as guided by the statute wherein the effectiveness of internal controls is evaluated with a view to ensure a risk mitigated environment.
- IPO Advisory – Our teams have experience to assist clients in preparation for Initial Public Offering related financial information, restatements, consolidation and other related matters.